- If you prefer to find out more about improving writing abilities, have a look at my completely free online writing programs.
- Shipping Container Revolution
- Taco Bell Debuts New Shipping Container Concept at SXSW
- Port Tampa Bay- Increasing container trade good for local economy
- When Containers Transform
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Shipping containers are readily available in 20’ or 40’ lengths with the standard height being 8’-6” tall. In the case of the 40’ containers, you have an additional choice which is known as a “high cube” or 9’-6” tall. The … Continue reading
Shipping containers were at one time exclusively known only to the import/export industry for the sole purpose of moving commodities of all types overseas. The Far East (China,Indonesia,Korea,etc.)was and still is today, the hub of container manufacturing due to the … Continue reading